Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Birthday, Sadie!

Happy Birthday, little Sadie. You are getting so big. You love your big sister so much and if she leaves your site you quickly run up to us and ask, "Where Betsy?" And every week day after school you ask, "Where Daddy?" dozens of times until your Daddy gets home. You are such a good momma to your baby dolls and your panda bear. When you tell me "you are my best friend" it makes me want to cry. You love to tell Mommy and Daddy "I love you sooo much." You say "pee-cawz" for "because" and it's the cutest thing ever. You say "yittle" (little) and "jank you" (thank you). You love to eat plain spaghetti, plain rice, broccoli, feta cheese, bread, blueberry muffins, and you are starting to like salad "cuz it's like a leaf" and cucumbers. Whenever you mention Lawson's name she says, "Lawson my cousin." Your hair is super blonde and it's getting long. You love to help me cook and help me unload the dishwasher. You love playing with the magnets on the fridge. You like your bed stuffed with books and dolls and "sleepy animals" every night. You love to be held even though you are a big three year old. I'll never forget three year old you, Sadie Boo. We love you so so much.

No comments: